This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2011 4:25 PM by NathalieF RSS

Error message popping up again when trying to post

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have just noticed that when I have replied to a few posts this afternoon, the pink box with red letters pops up declaring "error". This as we know has been occurring intermittently to several people over the past week or so. The key to not having repetitious posts ending up showing is to ignore the message and NOT hit either the 'reply' or 'cancel' box. If you then leave that page and then go back to it, you will see that your post showed up despite the fact that you did not click on either box!! A strange bug for certain.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Error message popping up again when trying to post
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Yes, or you can refresh the page when you see the error, and if it asks if you want to leave the page, say yes.  Then it will refresh where you were and you will see the post is there.  Hope they get it fixed soon.  I have reported it with all the specifics on how to create the problem.  Seems to happen when you follow a link from your email to see the full discussion, and then try to reply.  Doesn't seem to happen when you go into the same discussion from the communications menu on the left side of your page.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Actually, today I was going to the conversations directly from the "Browse" section after signing in and before I went to my communications page. I rarely click on a link from my email. And, yes, thanks for pointing out about saying 'yes' when questioned if you want to leave the page when they ask you. I forget to say that earlier.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I continue to get the multiple posting..I wonder when they will fix this problem?

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Nanaglo, we're happy to report that we fixed the multiple post issue with our maintenance last night! Should you encounter this or other issues, check out this FAQ for the information we need to troubleshoot. I came across an error or a bug with this site, what should I do?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...