9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2012 12:05 PM by kchandler RSS

Best of the best according to GT

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Global Traveler magazine, which you might see dog-eared copies of in the office of a concierge doctor in Beverly Hills (or in Jasper's living room) conducts a survey of its most knowledgeable super rich travelers.

Here are the results:

Singapore Airlines (Best Airline in the World), Emirates (Best Airline for First Class), Swiss International Air Lines (Best First-Class Seat Design) and Air Tahiti Nui (Best Airline in the South Pacific). Other top winners are South African Airways (Best Airline in Africa), Hainan Airlines (Best Airline in China), Incheon International Airport (Best Airport in the World), The Ritz-Carlton (Best Domestic Hotel Chain), The Peninsula Beverly Hills (Best Hotel in the United States), Boingo Wireless (Best WiFi Service) and Dubai Duty Free (Best Duty-Free Shops).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best of the best according to GT
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

The BEST airline I've ever hitched a ride with is Qatar Airways. I think they bill themselves as being voted the best by somebody (besides me). The business class seat was like my own little one-bedroom apartment.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I also had the privilege of riding on South African Airways. Their being rated number one in Africa most likely speaks to the lesser competition. SA was really no better than USAir.

Pan Am in first is still my all time favorite experience

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Singapore Airlines currently is the best airline!!!

Yep!  Especially in Guru Class where I sit!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I find it gets kind of cold and cramped for me in that Apprentice luggage compartment

Upgrades always available for a price

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

Virgin Atlantic's Upper Class (on flights to the UK from USA) seems like first class, but is really only considered business class. I thought it was better than American Airlines' first class to London. They both have lie-flat seats that make up into beds, but Virgin's is WAY more comfy.

kchandler Silver

Our family really liked Korean Airlines and Emirates over Singapore.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...