3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2012 10:41 AM by heatherjt RSS

stays

spurlock Silver
Currently Being Moderated

If I book 2 rooms for 1 night, will I get credit for 2 stays with points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: stays
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes, you should, as long as you have them both under your MR number. I've done it on a few occasions with new employees traveling with me. Pretty sure the kicker is who's paying for the room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I have experienced my name, my money, for multiple rooms gives me credit for nights and points. As far as STAYS, as you list it in your question, that I'm not sure. Is there a promo you're trying to hit that is using stays versus nights?

heatherjt Marriott Associate

Yes, provided you are paying for both rooms and staying in one of the them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...