6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2011 1:31 AM by anadyr RSS

(Not) seeing Red

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

A lesson from the grocery aisle that is applicable to Marriott Rewards:  When you change something be prepared for a backlash.  Just ask Coca Cola!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: (Not) seeing Red
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Are you saying that Marriott is considering changing from their red logo to a white logo?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Marriott Zero does not have a good ring to it!

So true, I am getting a concussion from all those tackles!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

hahahah...oh me aching head!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I am not even getting tackled and I still keep losing...go figure!!!

PT Barnum was right

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...