Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2011 1:12 AM by anadyr RSS

My new Avatar?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Guru.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My new Avatar?
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Great!  I think you should change it to your avatar, unless it's not readable when it gets that small.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jasper needs to approve this first

By the power invested in my, from jasper, you have approval!!

Wow, Jasper delegates! Who knew?

Ssh, not so loud.  He has really good hearing.

good to know

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I would generally approve of your representing me, but not in this important of a subject...so the power I invested in you is hereby voided!!!!

How quickly my power vanishes, almost as fast as my memory!

Approved:  if you change it to the Book of Mormon!!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Where is Jasper?

I'm guessing he's having problems getting his new avatar working.  Or still under the couch from finishing those 2 bottles of Costco champagne, celebrating SS's new Guru status!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Where's the "Abuse button"!  I am still laughing, what a good sport.

I think I saw him at a Best Western today

Was at Epcot most of the day attending the Candle Light Processional!!! Your lucky or I would have been reponding to all the ridiculous posts here!!!

Sounds like a Mickey Mouse excuse to me

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...