1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 30, 2011 12:11 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Any Promos Scheduled for December?

ffnf63 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I need 7 more nights to achieve Platinum.

I am going to assume that I have til December 31st?

Other than any Visa card promos, is there any other promo scheduled that will help me get to Platinum sooner than 7 nights?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Any Promos Scheduled for December?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

A couple of ideas, ffnf......

If your a newer member, say joined in February, and can extrapolate out what a 12 month stay pattern would look like, call the Rewards Elite Desk. They may look at your history and see that your normal stay pattern would equal Platinum. There  are threads on here that people have attained an Elite level by taking a less than 12 month challenge.

If you're a long term member and just trying to add enough nights to hit Platinum...

1) The Caribbean hotels are offering a free night with a stay. Not sure the details, but if you were heading there, check it out.

2) Try to include an overnight for your Holiday shopping excursions. Most areas offer a MEB code that has very attractive weekend rates. Maybe treat the family to a getaway at the reduced rate and rack up a few nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...