8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2011 2:18 PM by jasper100 RSS

Courtyard Contest?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Where is it on the web-site?

Cannot seem to find it other than an old email which I kept.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard Contest?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

I keep getting tackled at the same place no matter where I start the football.  Next time, I will try a sneak play......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I already tried that and it did not work...But good luck anyway!!!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Try the fumblerooski instead.

I tried that too, and the game said I had to send them $100 for fumbling..nothing seems to work!!!

Just played for my wife and I again a few minutes ago and lost again..I will keep trying until I win...

I will do anything to achieve Guru Status..I have been getting lessons from SSSSS. He only charges 1000 Marriott Reward points for a 15 minute lesson.

Try it you'll like it!!!

Still Playing and still unsuccessful in winning but will keep trying!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...