7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 6:31 PM by jasper100 RSS

BOGO elite dinning certificates

favargas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What happened to the BOGO dinning certificates available to elite members? I can 't find them anymore?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BOGO elite dinning certificates
    bigmrm Platinum

They aren't currently available but probably will be available, at least in some form, eventually. An extended recent discussion can be found here:

https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/8635

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

saintsfan Platinum

When I click on the above link I receive the following message:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi saintsfan, sorry but that discussion was part of a temporary BOGO group. Here's what Michellel had to say:

Our next steps are to develop the recommendations (already begun) and 'sell' them to the other stakeholder groups (e.g., revenue management, brand leaders, etc). Then we would probably be asked to go through some testing / analysis before final decisions are made.  With the upcoming holidays, I fear that momentum will grind to a halt after next week, so that comes into play as well.  What I do promise is that you will hear from me - either way - once there's something I can report.  Fair enough?

favargas Platinum

Any news on the BOGO certificates?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Unfortunately, no news yet...It sure takes Marriott a long time to implement changes to their program versus their competitors.....

fhllast4ever Platinum

I don't believe BOGO (meals or hotel stays) is coming back, at least not this year.  A company usually discontinues or

reduces a perk or perks if it redlines their bottom dollar (too costly).

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I don't know about that..Seems like Marriott Reps did some indication that they were evaluating this and their is a chance it could be forthcoming. We shall see!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...