3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2011 12:43 AM by anadyr RSS

Soliciting feedback on a new top-level navigation

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings!

I wanted to get your feedback on this new top-level navigation for the community. The included screenshot shows a new bar of links which are currently available in the BROWSE dropdown menu. The screenshot does show features that will be available soon (Ratings & Reviews, Ideas, and Photos). With this new top-level navigation, you'll be able to jump between different sections or groups and see what's available. We'll still have the "Quick Links" where you currently see them so you can always jump to a specific blog or topic area as well.

We've heard from many people asking for this type of top-level navigation but please share your feedback with us.

Thanks!

Andy

(click on the photo for a larger view)

global_nav_insiders.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Soliciting feedback on a new top-level navigation
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I like it!  Other than it makes Jasper look way busier than he really is   I will really be happy when the first ratings and reviews come out?  Also, any thoughts on providing a link to the main Marriott site, to make reservations, check points, etc. to this page?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Soliciting feedback on a new top-level navigation
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Time will tell but it looks good now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...