Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2011 1:32 AM by anadyr RSS

New Avatar

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Using Jasper's influence I tasked Industrial Light and Magic to design a new Avatar, which they did and I am now using. Since they had to stop work on Shrek 26, the Prequel, the bill will be sent to him.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Avatar

Bound up more likely.  Now if I can recall how to make that change?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Just got back from Epcot and the Candle Light Processional...we go every year and it is always a special trip. As agreed, as long as you stick to our $5 or under budget for the new avatar!!!!

Welcome back from a fantasy adventure--you were missed (not really but it's Christmas)

Jasper will be a novice forever in our hearts

Whats an I-Phone?

Something that prevents you from talking to people in person I think

I have trained the coyotes in the neighborhood to howl digitally using the "howl app" on their i-phones.  But the ever prevalent deer with those cloven hooves are taking a lot longer to catch on to this texting thingpirates.jpg.  Needless to say the held needs to get with the program!

did I mean Herd?

I herd you!!!

And I thought it was the high light of this thread!!!!!

Don't be sheepish Jasper

That is Lame!!!

Got your goat I see

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...