16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2011 3:58 PM by anadyr RSS

My real Insiders Photo

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

By popular request (so far it's only two and counting) I must make a full disclosure about my Insider photo.  After consulting with my PR (not Puerto Rico but Public Relations) team and my handlers, I must tell all that the photo you normally see in my profile is really that of Jasper100, who unknowingly posed for this while he was inventing a cure for Insider non-posting!  And  I am really serious

Here is my actual photo taken at the Plutonium Premier festival in 2010.

Robert Taylor 2.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My real Insiders Photo
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I would just walk away, but one leg seems to have gotten longer than the other.  It almost appears that someone has been pulling my leg.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Should we just start calling you Robert Taylor?

You should, but I am really more like Karl Malden, at least that's what street people call me!

I'm beginning to see, you really DO see dead people!

Doesn't everyone?

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

So since you died so MANY, MANY years ago, does that mean you are posting from the great beyond?

Actually from Jasper's pool house, and he's letting me use his WiFi feed too!

I do hear he gives a good discount on his wifi to dead people!  It's a charge per body, so to speak.

My signal has to travel a long way, so to speak, and it wireless A

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Actually, I do have a pool and good wi-fi..go figure!!!

I know I am waving at you right now!

I see..but I also see dead people.

But, how many are Plutonium Elite Lifetimers?

Other than you and me, I don't know if anyone else has achieved this elite level!!!

The rest are in an undisclosed location

You wish!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...