21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 8:17 PM by anadyr RSS

Donde Estamos?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK trivia buffs, you may be able to guess the location in this photo, but what famous art work also depicts this activity.  Hint: It is in a museum in Boston. And for extra credit who was the artist and what was the title of the painting.

IMG_0428.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Donde Estamos?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Flemenco dancing....Painting in Boston by John Singer Sargent... El Jaleo

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

You win!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

You are out of posts to award..so maybe you should give you Rolex for this correct answer!!!

Platinum or Gold?

Either would be fine!!!!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

He's keeping the Plutonium one for himself.

I had a speech ready, just in case I won, it's here somewhere, it's here, I know  it is, I'll get it, just give me a moment, (cue the band...fade the lights) 

I always enjoyed Professor Irwin Corey's speeches, which began with "....However."

Who is Professor Irwin Corey?

He's on you tube--one of the great top bananas from legitimate burlesque days

And I thought I was the King of You-Tube!!!

Did you catch the monologue he did?

PS. do know the back story on the Jaleo painting in terms of rhythms?

Stoney, now you're way over my head. I'm reaching out for help on that one.

No, I don't know the story, but how come I think we are going to hear it!!!

I also plan to retire on top. This correct answer, my first after 20 or so wrong ones, will allow me the chance to ride into the sunset with the white hat. I leave the correct answering opportunities to those searching for such a high.

I always put the top down on the MB as I drive away from the Pacific so I can tan the back of my ears.

Sit low in the seat my friend. A man as tall as you needs to beware of the bug juice off the windshield of the MB.

We have outlawed bugs--they are all in Florida!

Sorry, you need at least two in order to ride into the sunset!!!

Jasper as you well know, my Moscow answer to your Italian jewel, was as close as I can get to a 2nd correct answer. I'd be waiting a long time....I'll take my ride after one. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...