3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 4:27 PM by kn0509 RSS

Converting Emirates skywards miles to Marriott rewards points

kn0509 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

First post, so please be gentle with me......

I know that it is possible to convert Marriott points to skywards points, but is there any way of doing it the other way round?

thanks in advance....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Converting Emirates skywards miles to Marriott rewards points
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I will be gentle with you!!! 

Check link below:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/16874#16874

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

kn0509,

Welcome to the site.  You're in good hands with jasper100.  We hope to see more of you and always welcome new points of view!

kn0509 Gold

Thanks very much for your help - I imagined it would be complicated and the 'exchange rate' would be very poor, but I am on a 'once in a lifetime' trip with Emirates where I will rake up a shed load of points, and will have nothing to use them for as I am very unolkely to travel with Emirates again, whereas I am a long time Mariott Rewards member and would have loved to use the skywards points for something useful...

anyway, good to have joined, and look forward to get - and hopefully contribute - some good tips and ideas.

Cheers

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...