1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 29, 2011 12:52 AM by Segments RSS

Rollover - One more time please.

kayjbee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platium Premire. This year I have 75 nights that were rolled over from last year, plus 84 bonus nights and my stayed nights gives me a total of 252 nights. How many of these nights will I loose at the end of the year? I know it will cost me 100 to maintain my current status. ( Havent noticed a difference between Platinum and Primire besides the gift, which doesnt work ) So will I rollover 152 nights or should I use them now before end of the year? Does this also mean that I have already earned enoughh credit to maintain PP for the next two years? Second, I have heard that if you reach 1000 nights you become a life member. Is this true?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover - One more time please.
    Segments Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The 75 nights that were rolled from last year aren't counted when Marriott calculates how many nights to roll over this year (i.e. they only rollover one year).  So it sounds like you would roll over 77 nights this year  (252 - 100 to mantain status - 75 rolled over from prior year = 77 nights available to roll over this year)

In response to your question about having enough nights for PP for the next two years....since the rollover promotion is a year to year event, you can't count on being able to roll over nights beyond this current year.

Not sure what you mean about using the nights now versus rolling them over. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...