Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 25, 2011 7:42 PM by painedplatinum RSS

MARRIOTT REWARDS  i neet  your  help

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

marriott  you  have  different megabonus

every  yeers  i  get  the  megabonus  with  20 payd  nights  i  get  35000 points  or  25  payd  nights  egal  50000  points.

this   year  i  have a  very  special one. not good  in all  for  me.  this one  is  not  per nights  but per  stay.

i heat  the stay.  you have  person what  dont know  what  book a  stay  for  20  nights  and this person

dont  get  1  point  with  a megabonus  per stay.

here  my   megabonus  earn  5000 points for  each  second stay  up  to  20000  points.

the  18/11  i  pay  1  week  in the  phuket  beach  club  7  nights. what  i see  today  i  have  20  prozent

but not  1  night  on my  account.. only  the  second  stay  will  work  for  me.    7  nights  more  and  then i get

5000  points..and  7  nights  more  again 5000  points  total  10000 points.  also  with  3  times  3  stays  per  7 nights

egal 21  nights  with  my  jorking  megabonus i get  10000 points.

with  the  ather  megabonusd  i  will  have  alredy  with  20  nights  35000  points.

when i see  this  today  i  loost  1  holyday.  i phone to marriott  rewards  in  kuala  lumpur,  but  for change the

megabonus the  lady  dont  know.  the  same  in ireland  marriott  rewards  for  europe.. 

i  hope  you  marriott  rewards  from the  usa  will  help  me.

thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MARRIOTT REWARDS  i neet  your  help
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Klaus,

I always get the 20 for 35,000 and 25 for 50,000....I have read on here that some people get different MegaBonus criteria and rewards. They have called the rewards line and the agent has manually switched them to whichever they want.  Hope that helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...