3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2011 1:41 PM by jasper100 RSS

Black Friday Rewards Points Discounts this year??

bigdoug Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Several years ago Marriott had a huge online shopping sale with large points discounts for merchandise purchased through SkyMall on Black Friday. 

Does anyone know if that is expected to happen again in 2011? 

I haven't seen any announcement about it this year ...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Black Friday Rewards Points Discounts this year??
    chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

I had never looked at this before as I always use my points for stays or packages.  Now I have looked, I am convinced that I have been making the right choice.  The European options are pretty naff.  A very limited selection of gifts and lots of £25 shopping vouchers ... £250 of shopping vouchers would cost 200K points ... a week in a Cat 5 Marriott would only be 150K points. Mmmm ... difficult choice - NOT!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Black Friday Rewards Points Discounts this year??
    adjuster1 Platinum 1 Reviews

I see the Black Friday is up and running. Is there going to be a better assortment of items to choose from than the very limited choices on there right now? Not very impressive.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...