5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2011 7:36 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Cat napping

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The house cat has been removed from the Algonquin according to this article,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: Cat napping
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Cat abuse here!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Sp NYC reaches into the cat's house to remove the offender

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Well, you can be sure I will never EVER stay at the Algonquin after having read that article.  I suspect the cat is far cleaner than most guests and staff.  (My perspective as a forever cat companion.)  And yes, I will truly boycott establishments that have anti-animal policies.  By that, I do not mean they have to accept pets in rooms, but anything that overtly injures the welfare or reputation of our animal companions is my concern.  I lost all respect for Tony Blair as PM when his horrible wife Chéri had the Downing Street Cat banished to the countryside, calling the cat an (I got censored so I cannot use a perfectly normal word) animal.

I will forsake saying what I said to close friends about Chéri Blair...

ProfChiara

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I can assure you your posts are still there..They were not censored!!! Just posted a number of time!!!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Your comments are there with many echoes Prof. Must have been a glitch, not a censor.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...