5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2011 10:49 AM by anadyr RSS

Not my Driver License Photo

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

And the only one not thrilled with the forthcoming Thanksgiving holiday.

bird.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Not my Driver License Photo
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I don't know..sure looks somewhat like you???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I will enjoy tomorrow!

sure does

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

But it makes it a lot harder to write those books when you have to hunt and "peck", doesn't it?

But easier to Pluck little gems of wisdom for the pages.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...