5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2011 1:14 AM by anadyr RSS

Texting

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Something new to worry about according to this article.

At least you can do this without worrying about pedestrians and traffic, unless you sleep walk at the same time

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Texting
    tomagorn Silver

I'm composing this reply in my sleep...zzzzzzzz

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Sleep posting, hmmm.  Do you get extra posting points if you can do it while asleep?  And extra credit if you have browser errors and post 3 times, like I and others had have the frustration of doing.

What next? ESP texting?  Non-testing texting? Triple posting? (forgot, we're there already!)

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Oh, the joys of retirement ... I can turn my phone off when I like!

Google voice allows me to have three thousand individual replies to three thousand callers, mostly the ones who are selling something.  It is nice to put them in voice mail purgatory for a change.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...