8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2011 4:52 PM by jasper100 RSS

Birthday photo

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We got the whole gang together last night for this shot:

Spoons.jpg

I took the photo, everyone brought their own utensils!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Birthday photo
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

WOW...must be Spoon River by Andy Williams???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Can we see you with a spoon on your nose? That would be entertaining for all of us!!!

I had to remove it since it interfered with the viewfinder on my Hasseblad

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

They will feature the picture at The "Spoon" River Theatre soon!

They will have to change the name of the Theatre but Andy will probably go along with it.

Hey, maybe a new novel here - Stepping Spoons (SS)

Or the German version:  Sprungbrett, Trittbrett, Trittstein

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I guess you should never try to pick your nose with a spoon..........

I hope they did not use these same spoons for dinner????

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...