16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2011 10:27 AM by jasper100 RSS

When you get confused -Turn it Off!!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When you get confused -Turn it Off SSSS and JerryCoin!!!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper,

I was going to see the play in NYC or London, but may not have to now that you are providing the songs.

Thanks!  I will use the money on other things.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When you get confused -Turn it Off SSSS and JerryCoin!!!

No you need to see this..The songs I posted only give you a flavor for the Musical. Just because you listen to the songs from the Sound of Music does not mean that you don't want to see the movie or play...

• Re: When you get confused -Turn it Off!!!
    chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

I'll wait for the live show.  Was it good?  I find this musical collage lacks something ...

The Book of Mormon was incredible..I put the wrong you tube number on and have corrected that. I understand why you said the musical collage lacked something!!! Look at it again!!

We are still waiting for a London West End date for the show.  There was a rumour that it would be at the Prince of Wales theatre in 2012 but the current show doesn't move out until Sept. I'll have another look.

I also had a look at the Tony Awards clip ... excellent 'youtube' of Andrew Reynolds singing 'I Believe' ... it made me chuckle when he pulled out that well-thumbed little blue book that we find in every Marriott!  If that sample gives a good flavour of the show, it must be stunning.

Yes..a great clip I have watched many times...Not to give too much away, but after that exchange with the warlord, the warlord shoves the book in a private place and it shows up on an x-ray in a hospital...very funny.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

You guys keep bringing all these great things I want to do.  That looks like a great play.  I'll have to watch for it when it gets to Seattle.

I have posted "I Believe" from the Book of Mormon for those interested in seeing this Tony Award presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHEqCXY2B-w

klaus29 Silver

hi jasper100

for the songs  its ok.  but  the mormon  can go married  not  only  with  1  wife. when you have money  you can  go married with 10 and more wifes.

what  you think about  this  aspect  from the  mormon?

I have a hard enough time with one wife not alone ten???

klaus29 Silver

i am to have enougt  with my wife.  my question is how it is possible  dit  you find the poligamie inot  only in the U.S.A

Iin europe  to.  you find the  mormon, in all the world...  just   today  the  mormon church in belgium loost a trial....

raison  a  women is  not a esclave.                    let  play  the  musique its  better.

No matter how much money I would have, my wife would find a way to spend it...so much for having more than one wife!!! However, I understand in France you can have a wife and mistresses. Sounds like if you want to have more than one woman, there are many ways for this to happen?

klaus29 Silver

you  are a  very  good  teacher,  please explaine to me.  what i have to do?  its  more easy  i go to salt  like  city.  this  you  mean?

What do you have to do? Treasure your wife as this should be your best friend and lover...No need to complicate your life with other women. Now, I have never been to SLC but plan to go in the future. Sounds like a nice place to visit. Maybe I will run into you there..

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...