12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 2:52 AM by tryt53 RSS

Walk to see these star's from the RI!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This may be a little tougher!  I walked to this show last Saturday night from the RI, Branson, MO.

These famous three have been entertaining for decades on a famous show from a guy who was a famous North Dakota native!

They are part of 11 brothers and sisters!

Guess?

IMG_1765.JPGIMG_1766.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Branson, Missouri, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Branson
  • Re: Walk to see these star's from the RI!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

The Lennon Sisters????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jasper,

You and SS are too good for me!

Great Christmas show at Andy Williams Theatre, (Andy is out with bladder cancer, he said he is coming back, I hope so)!

Saw Tony Bennett at the FOX in St. Louis last Wed., but could not take pictures during the show.  He and his daughter, Antonio, put on a great show!

IMG_1768.JPGIMG_1758.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
      Branson, Missouri, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Branson
  • Walk to see these star's from the RI!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Andy Williams?

Are you trying to outmaster the master...LOL

SS,

It's his theatre, and they do a great Christmas Show!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

He did the best rendition of Moon River ever

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree.  Have never heard a better rendition to this day.

This is also on my bucket list now too.  What classic acts!

Unfortunately, this is one I would have known too.  Talk about aging myself!

Tryt,

You would have a great time!

Branson is very Mid-Western and very interesting.

Hope you make it!

Me too!  So many places to go, and so little vacation time and money.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...