30 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 11:12 AM by anadyr RSS

Happy Birthday Stepping Stones

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I believe today is SSSSS's Birthday.  I won't tell you how old he is, but he is ancient!!!

Happy Birthday SSSSS

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Birthday Stepping Stones

Happy Birthday to you from the Beatles. As I understand it they did this version just for you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

traveler2 Platinum

Here Here! Have a great day!

This was supposed to be for SSSSS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74

A special guest asked to give you this birthday wish!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_H1YvqxSM

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks Jasper, John, Paul, John and Ringo!

Older than dirt!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You make the sight what it is!

Hope Jasper buys you dinner!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Have a great birthday SSSS ... the day is nearly over here ... I think it must be about 2pm (?) on the West Coast ... provided you are not travelling?  Plenty of 'wine time' left, eh?

Enjoy your day.

I am contemplating a fine Primitivo as we speak and contemplating whether to dine in or out tonight but thanks for the good wishes

Make sure you let us know where you decide to dine..I understand JerryCoin is picking up the tab..Anyone with a Coin in their user name has lots of coin!!!

Zagat.jpgAs a reviewer for Zagat just got my 2012 today of this one so I'll just pick a place at random from the 28s an 29s and go there!

Have a great Birthday Dinner!!!!

SS,

Congratulations!  That is a real honor to contribute to Zagat.

Where can you get these books?  Bookstore? Online?

Thanks!

Any good bookstore would have them, but also try Amazon. Go to www.zagat.com and you can sign up for a year's worth of reviews for under 25 dollars. They also have a 7 day free trial.  Thus far, I've been included in 8 of their 2012 books, and even Jasper might find that amazing!  One liners work best

Congratulations!

Thanks for the information on Zagat.  Having seen older Zagat's have not really been familiar with them, but I know they are well respected!

Bon Appetit'!

Jerry, you know that Google bought them and it will be a more robust thing in the future, I've enjoyed working with them over the years trying to say something (Like my line for an anonymous restaurant in an unnamed place, "Having taste buds is definite problem here.")

SS,

Why is it that I can tell if I am going to like a place or not just by walking thru the door?

The prices have nothing to do with enjoyment.  You know what I got (by choice) as a welcome gift at a RI this past week-end?

Two, yes two, "White Castle Cheeseburgers"!  They were great!

Wow, tres magnifique!  Two Sliders for free!

Yes Jasper,

I will give him my "Two cents worth"!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Just thought of a great idea ... I can have a nice glass of Port as a nightcap to toast your birthday ... cheers!

Great idea, love Port and Sherry too!  Friends make a wonderful Zinfandel Port which, at 20% alcohol, is a kicker!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Happy Birthday, Steppingstones!  Have a wonderful day! 

Image:Hey :-)  Happy 25th Birthday!

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Happy belated birthday!

realtyphyl Gold 11 Reviews

Happy Belated Birthday Stepping Stones..

Happy birthday.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...