This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 10:21 AM by jasper100 RSS

Royalty?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The US Constitution specifically forbids titles, nobility and emoluments,

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

But that does not preclude our granting of titles to frequently posting Insiders.  I will not suggest any but allow the free flow of ideas to run amok.

Any titles for our most frequent Insiders out there?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Royalty?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Oh no..this seems like it is ripe for the abuse button!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I disabled it again. sorry!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Jasper

totally agree!  too dangerous of a subject.

We grow with respect and relevance as we make the nominations for titles

Right..One persons respect is another persons Report Abuse Button!!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I was thinking the same thing jaser.  OH NOOOOOO!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Oh boy ... am I tempted!?!

Even tempation can lead one to the Report Abuse Button!!!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

sort of like "lust in my heart".....  got jimmy carter in trouble.

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Unfortunately, we have far too many titles in Europe!  Apparently, you can even buy them ... ... especially cheaply, from an outgoing government in the UK ... (I hope that they are not monitoring my posts ... ooops!)

Well, I guess that's a resounding "NO!"  But I still invite others to weigh in

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Instead of a title, I would rather have a few "like" thumbs up. Then we can have a race to the most likes!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

While I hit the thumbs up, I keep wondering where the thumbs down button it.  Personally, I suspect SSSS.  But then, I always suspect SSSS.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Tryt53,

Any SS's or 00's you have to respect and appreciate.  (Don't tell him, but I think Jasper is involved as well)

You mean Jasper, Duke of Newbie?

SSSSS -Prince of Posts

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, we have to hit the abuse button, (Not really), this is too good!

Speaking of Royalty?  Remember this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9PoUsRibtE

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...