45 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2011 2:49 PM by chrisf RSS

Happy Anniversary!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Am celebrating today at the Residence Inn, Branson, Mo!

Today, November 20th, is my anniversary of joining MI.  What a joy!

If I did't have to travel all the time I could keep up with all of you on this site!  Work gets in the way of everything.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Anniversary!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Time to retire and dedicate all your time to Insiders!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

No can do!

Will have some tough "Guess where I am" AND "Who is this Celerity" for you soon!

• Happy Anniversary!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Happy Anniversary Jerry. Yor contributions to Marriott Insiders place you in a special group and I for one applaud your dedication to making this site educational and fun at the same time.  Cheers!!!!

SS,

This is a lot of fun, and really do not have anyone other than the people on this site to share a lot of stories with!  

Jerry most of our stories are true! Jasper, are you reading this?  I have to go outside now and have my driveway detailed!

chrisf Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews

Congrats Jerry.  If you are able to keep this pace of communication up whilst you are working ... if you retire, you will overtake SSSS status ... if that is even possible!   I hope that the RI gives you a complimentary glass to drink your celebratory wine out of!

Chris,

I will never catch-up with SS!  He and the rest of you are too good.

Yes, the RI did take good care of me in Branson.  I just love having my own bathroom in a two br suite for a little more than the regular rooms.

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Thank you, Jerry.

Arkwright,

Thank-you for all you MI posts on "Merry England and such", I enjoy your country!

Here is Jerry and SSSSS sharing time together for this anniversary as muppets.Insider's is it  Jerry or SSSSS on the right!!! Inquiring minds want to know!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vRkQJXec0

That is just excellent! ... but I'm not going to comment on who's who ... but the "mostly me" bit is a clue, eh?

I am glad you enjoyed it..I am looking forward to insiders voting on which muppet is SSSSS and which one is Jerry!!!!

I have reported the music and video piracy to the Internet authorities and you will be hearing from them and from ASCAP

Jasper,

Call me "Kemosabe" to the great SS! ( I am sure I miss-spelled that, it has been a long time enjoying that show)

traveler2 Platinum

Happy,Happy, Joy Joy....may you forever keep posting!!  Happy anniversary!

Traveler2,

Thanks so much!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Pingreeman is being persnickety: according to the profile for jerrycoin, you joined MRI on 04/16/2008 at 5:09 PM EST.

P-man,

You are going to have me and a lot of other people upset with these dates.  (It's not your fault!)

Where did you get these numbers?

I got my date from Marriott and have the "Battle scars" to show it.

This may be the dates we all got on the MI site?

Thanks for your work, but there is something wrong here.

But then, I'm not so sure the date joined on each profile is accurate. Of the JEDI wannabes, here is the list of who joined when:

NameDate Joined
    communitymanager11/21/2007
    zukracer3/4/2008
    shoeman10003/23/2008
    jerrycoin4/16/2008
    nuhusker8/12/2008
    jasper1009/1/2008
    mikiegfla9/7/2008
    pingreeman9/16/2008
    steppingstones10/18/2008
    newhiltonmembr1/15/2009
    profchiara2/11/2009
    tef61786/21/2010
    tryt539/20/2011

This is not right by Marriott for me.  We will have to check the CM for an explanation.

I think the date Pingreeman picked up is the date that you joined insiders. Not the date you joined the Marriott Rewards program.

I know I have been a member of Marriott Rewards long before September 1, 2008, or otherwise I would not be a Lifetime Platinum Member. Nor would you, Stepping Stone or Pingreeman himself since we all would not have the twelve years needed to achieve that. So I am assuming your anniversary is based on when you joined the Marriott Rewards program and not when you joined Insiders!!!

Jasper,

That makes sense.

Have you got some more "Where are we?",  really enjoy your pictures.  Never been as adventuresome as you.  I go to the same places all the time, and there are so many places I will never go, but respect others that like the adventure.  That Kenya photo and post was really good!

I have plenty of posts but will spread them over time to allow others to share theirs having lived overseas for 25+ years with Exxon and traveling to over 70+ countries.

Jasper,

You must be right.  We have been doing this too long!

I should have clarified - these are dates joining Insiders - now for dates joining MR, let's see if I have that hack program handy . . . .

Good luck, P-Man!

I joined in 1776

I think most professional military people joined up by age 15 in 1776 ... does that mean it is your 250th birthday this year ... congrats on the quarter century ...

Yes I am related to Benjamin Button

I just love the way you guys always have a come-back!  This MI stuff is excellent fun.

Have you noticed how serious we've become lately?

Nope ... must have missed that! ...

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

The newbie, I am.  But at least I finally broke out of Rookie status today!

Here is an old post with joining dates included:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/6083

Jasper,

Thanks!

We know we are right.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Isn't that the truth.  Happy Anniversary Jerry!!

Tryt53,

Thanks,

It has been a good ride, and keep us in touch with your travel experiences!

I almost forgot - Happy Anniversary!

Thanks, Pingreeman!

Here is Jerry and SSSSS sharing time together for this anniversary as muppets.Insider's is it  Jerry or SSSSS on the right!!! Inquiring minds want to know!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vRkQJXec0

Please vote on whether the muppet on the right is Jerry or SSSSS. We need at least 3 votes to make the poll accurate!!!!

Who's that in the middle?

That is me with the two muppet figures representing you and Jerry!!!

To continue with the puppet metaphor, we gotta hand it to you!

Have been called a lot of things before, but never a "Muppet" till now!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...