3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 2:20 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Love that birthday gift

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Marriott, thanks for the birthday gift--I can hardly wait to take it for a spin tomorrow! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hollywood, California, USA
  • Re: Love that birthday gift
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

I got mine as well, it is wonderful, took it for a spin, and they gave me Jasper's as well, with a driver.  It is so nice!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Hollywood, California, USA
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Jasper would have been my driver but he's preoccupied with all those travel photos.  My Maybach is very nice, did you get the extended model or the standard one?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

No,

I was lucky, with Jasper's influence, I got the extended version, with a chauffeur, for life!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...