5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2011 7:39 PM by anadyr RSS

spying

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Everybody should do it this article implies.

Under the terms of my Secrecy oath I cannot confirm or deny anything!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: spying
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

Sounds like a plan!  Why not check out your competitors?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

SSSSS has been doing that undercover for many years now!!!

Now that my cover is blown I have to change my name and address.  Call me Ismael

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Somehow SSI doesn't have the same ring as SSSS, unless, of course, you work for the Social Security Administration! Perhaps rather than Ismael, just use Moby Dick. That way you could be SSMD. All you'd have to worry about is people asking you for medical advice. Happy Thanksgiving!

As my daughter said when I got my PhD at Georgetown,  "my Dad's not a REAL Doctor!" just in case anyone was having an issue with their health. That was thirty years ago.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...