13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2011 8:27 AM by tef6178 RSS

Race to Jedi Master

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Taking the top 12 MRI points leaders, here is the predicted dates that you will achieve JEDI Master status:

NameJedi Date
steppingstones10/03/2016
jerrycoin08/30/2021
profchiara09/03/2029
jasper10001/25/2032
nuhusker09/10/2035
communitymanager06/06/2037
pingreeman01/05/2039
newhiltonmembr12/23/2044
shoeman100003/05/2049
tef617807/05/2060
mikiegfla07/23/2073
zukracer08/21/2093

https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/34704

A new web service where you, the traveler, post your destination and then hotels bid for your stay. See: BackBid for more information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Race to Jedi Master
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Who is going to live that long?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

communitymanagerCommunity Manager

Participation Meter Newbie.png

Your Participation Meter shows how much you have contributed to the Insiders community. Your participation meter will automatically adjust upward as you make more contributions (posts, replies, answers, status updates, likes, etc.) to the community and is in no way tied to your Marriott Rewards account.

Participation Meter Levels:

marriottlevel-9.gifJedi (8000+)

marriottlevel-8.gifTrendsetter (5001 - 7999)

marriottlevel-7.gifGuru (3501 - 5000)

marriottlevel-6.gifSuper Star (2101 - 3500)

marriottlevel-5.gifRock Star (801 - 2100)

marriottlevel-4.gifApprentice (301 - 800)

marriottlevel-3.gifNovice (76 - 300)

marriottlevel-2.gifRookie (11 - 75) 

marriottlevel-1.gifNewbie (0 - 10)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

If any of us live long enough to reach that level, we will look like Yoda!

And I thought SSSSS already had similar features like Yoda!!!

bloombergtv Member

way to go @steppingstones and @Jerrycoin !

Stepping Stones head is inflated enough here already...and am concerned what he will become if he reaches Jedi Master!!!! Maybe Darth Vader?

• Race to Jedi Master

I'm afraid to ask who Luke would be.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Pingreeman  -  your post has been fun.  I still struggle with the whole transformation of this site to a 'social network', but appreciate much of the banter.  Hey, who wouldn't enjoy poking fun at SS???  Another thread was discussing whether or not points could be passed down to relatives.  what about posts???  I would gladly deed my posts (at death of course) to the highest bidder,

I think Jasper needs them, if he ever hopes to make Jedi in this, or any of his lifetimes (I'm guessing he comes back as someone with lots of posts already)!

• Race to Jedi Master
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

This assumes linear not exponential accrual, and in the "secret menu" for Jedi apprenticeship it clearly states that double consonant named persons will be given afterburner acceleration as they move toward JM,

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

As I see it, these are my choices.......either I slow down a tad and celebrate making Jedi on my 120th birthday....or I ask Chewbacca to hit warp speed and get there while I can still read what I'm writing.......

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Tef,

I agree with you, let's all have a big party, when this happens!

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

jerry:

I'm always up for a big party! Count me in!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...