15 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 8:15 AM by pingreeman RSS

Is there a breakdown for Bonus Nights?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In the current configuration of "My Account" or "Account Activity" on the Marriott Rewards pages, is there an area that I can see the breakdown of Bonus Nights? I believe there used to be a breakdown, but today I only see a total. My Bonus Nights and total nights for 2011 went up one. I'm assuming it's related to credit card spending. I'd like to feel more comfortable and actually be able to verify that it's credit card activity. Any help out there?????

I'm offering 4 points for a correct answer and 3 points for a helpful answer...that's how I roll.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is there a breakdown for Bonus Nights?

As the character on Saturday Night Live used to say, Never mind! I just noticed the updates that are to be found tomorrow.

My offer of the valuable points, 4 and 3 respectively, is humbly withdrawn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Wait a minute...I was just ready to tell you that...and just to think I missed out on those bonuses!!! I guess I am going to have to post this response 4 times to make up for it!!!!

Jasper, at the rate you're growing, you won't need those points. I'm predicting a new leader in the clubhouse by President's Day, 2012. That leader will be you.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

painedplatinum,

Mine went up by one too.  When I called to find out if it was the result of credit card spending, they informed me it was for my birthday.  That is very nice, because I called about making sure my birthday was on record and that I was added to the program.  The Customer Service rep informed me that my Birthday was added, but I had not been added to the program yet and they went ahead and added me right then.  Little did I know, but they also gave me credit for my last birthday, which was way before the promo started.  A very unexpected and nice gesture.  Did you call to check on your enrollment too, possibly?

Two for the price of one...Can't beat that!!!

Tryt, I didn't call to find out. I am registered for the Bday thing. Like you, my Bday was earlier in the year. Maybe this was retroactive..hmm.

I've decided to award the points, after all. Tryt53 has earned 4 points. Their stick-to-it-tiveness is inspiring.

Tryt, well done...If I could award you 100 posts I would..However, only Super Stars can do that!!!

Wait, as my intermediary to SSSS, you can ask him to award those 100 to me for you

True..by the authority invested in me by SSSSS, please transfer 100 posts to try53.

Signed

Jasper

Stepping Stones: Per our contract, Please transfer 100 posts asap and somtime before you achieve Guru..

Finally, I'll be able to claw my way out of that Novice Level.  Wait, I see some just raised the Apprentice Level again!  NOOOOOOOOO!!

Thank you so much for the 4 points and the compliment (unfortunately they don't have an emoticon for patting myself on the back to insert here )!  But at least I get one posting for hitting enter ...... Now!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Somewhere in the MRI archives is a post that speaks to this topic when the Rewards section was changed with the site's overhaul. It used to display bonus nights, credit card nights, and the number of nights for each point posting. Now, all of those are gone. Another interesting change is that I stay Sun-Thu and my posted stay date is always a Saturday whereas I would expect Thursday. However, the change done last night does bring many of the details back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...