6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 3:49 AM by anadyr RSS

Lagging

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me or does the lodging loyalty industry seem to be lagging behind in terms of reactions to customer complaints and concerns?  Case in point is the no free breakfast on weekends  by issue for Gold and Platinum members. If as was reported this is being considered in light of travel habit changes, then why can't it be implemented right away?  Coming as I do from a career in the United States Government where no good deed goes unpunished, and bureaucratic inertia (never be the first one to suggest a new idea) guarantees promotion to the next higher level, I cannot throw that first stone, but I just did.

I am not suggesting that Marriott jump on every idea that comes along, but somje rapid implementation of ideas that bubble up and have merit would be much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lagging
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes, it would be nice if the Marriott could react more quickly to travel habit changes. But like most large Corporations, the beauracracy gets in the way!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

If I ruled the world!  Wait, on this forum I do

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I second the thrown stone.

• Lagging

HEADLINE:  Stoney throws stone, stones left unturned?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

He who throws the first stone should not live in a glass house!!!!

True but one wall of our living room is glass so that we can view the mighty Pacific below us, and the rest is Redwood!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...