1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 16, 2011 11:37 AM by jasper100 RSS

Temple of Liquid Wisdom

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

On a  rainy evening we happened in to the Temple Bar (yes the same owner, an MD, of the pub in Dublin) for an adult beverage.  The place has no identifying singage so you need to know it's there.  Our bartender was Andrew, a former professional snowboarder, abstract artist and superb mixologist.  Our experience was well, amazing: Andrew was improvising an infused Earl Grey vodka as we arrived and then made us two variations of their "best in NY"  Manhattans:  One original and another called the "Downtown Manhattan"  Both excellent and worth the 12 dollar price tag!

DSCN9728.JPG

Downtown Manhattan on the left--Orange Bitters (houdemade) and a few other ingredients, stirred not shaken, make it a nice warming drink.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: Temple of Liquid Wisdom
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I visited the Temple Bar with my wife, daughter and my daughter's friend. What a great place to go..even though my daughter and her friend were underage to drink in the states, they were served and shared a drink at the Temple Bar. They were thrilled.

DSC00055.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...