This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

21 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 12:48 AM by texasvoyager RSS

What is the Participation Meter?

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
communitymanagerCommunity Manager
Participation Meter Newbie.png
Your Participation Meter shows how much you have contributed to the Insiders community. Your participation meter will automatically adjust upward as you make more contributions (posts, replies, answers, status updates, likes, etc.) to the community and is in no way tied to your Marriott Rewards account.
Participation Meter Levels:
marriottlevel-9.gifJedi (8000+)
marriottlevel-8.gifTrendsetter (5001 - 7999)
marriottlevel-7.gifGuru (3501 - 5000)
marriottlevel-6.gifSuper Star (2101 - 3500)
marriottlevel-5.gifRock Star (801 - 2100)
marriottlevel-4.gifApprentice (301 - 800)
marriottlevel-3.gifNovice (76 - 300)
marriottlevel-2.gifRookie (11 - 75)
marriottlevel-1.gifNewbie (0 - 10)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is the Participation Meter?

SSSSS, you need only 4945 more posts to make JEDI!!! I calculate that you should achieve this in the next few days!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

The count down begins...SSSSS is only 12 posts till he becomes Guru....I predict today is that magical day!!!

And it will be the first Guru on Insiders and as such will make history!!!

Yes..I have the fireworks ready when Insiders get their first Guru!!!

I hope he makes it tonight. I already opened the Champange!!!!

I was unable to stay up late after drinking two bottles of COSTCO Champagne...Congratulations GSSSSS!!!! I hope it was not the stress of reaching Guru that caused your ER visit!!!

The first Guru on Insiders..yes the one, the only, GSSSSS!!!!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It's a darn shame they only go as high as Jedi--might have to retire next month when I reach that one

It would be my honor to return in my Jedi Knight (no relation to Bobby or up all) costume and work my mojo for everyone.

Maybe you should hold out for the Guru Costume. Why spend money on both costumes? And not only that, you could also use it on Halloween to save you even more money.. maybe enough for a stay at a Fairfield Inn?

I will not be throwing chairs when I make it

texasvoyager Platinum 30 Reviews

Well that is certainly interesting.  And to think that even this meaningless post counts.  Heh.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...