4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 1:37 PM by saudades RSS

Rusk Amenities

saudades Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Finally, a set of amenities suitable for women's hair!!!!!

Thank you Marriott....some of us girl road warriors really truly appreciate it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rusk Amenities
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes, My wife also enjoys Marriott's Rusk Amenities!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes,

So does my Lady!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

If only I had a little hair, perhaps I would offer KUDOs, too! I didn't realize Rusk-branded items were so popular doing a google search. A premium product offered by Marriott, indeed.

saudades Platinum 1 Reviews

Thanks for your support guys!!! I will lend some of my hair to any of you in need!!! I have more than my share!!

Rusk has been a blessing!

Bath and body works is just terrible....they smell nice but make your hair feel like a broom!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...