38 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 4:13 AM by arkwright RSS

We Now Have 2 Super Stars!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Congratulations jerrycoin!

superstars.gif

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: We Now Have 2 Super Stars!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

There will alway be one secret superstar to me..and that is SSSSS and only one superstar JerryCoint (JCSS). I think there is a broad way musical with those initials.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Pingreeman and Jasper as well as all!

Thank you for the posts.

There will be no one to do the great work of SS. Without him there would be nothing like the quality of this site.

He, like the rest of you, make this so enjoyable, and informative.

Thanks again, to all!

And that goes for Profchiara...Where in the world is Profchiara..we all miss her posts here!!!

Jasper,

So well put,

She is a real "Class act", and i do not want to forget TJC in NYC, he is also a "Seer" to this site.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

I believe she found a travel site to be a part of........................

Thats funny..I did not think there was a better travel site to discuss Marriott travel.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Congratulations Jerry!  Couldn't think of anyone more deserving to add to the ranks.  I am almost ready to get out of Novice level (sigh..)

Tryt,

You will, and I just wish in my early travel days I had "Free Mentor's", like this site allows.

Let us all help you!

I do appreciate all the help, and love the interactions.  I think we have a few "super active" posters that I am really getting to know and enjoy.  Thank you again to all of you, and I hope can help more new people like myself to get very active on the site.

Oh I did not know you were a novice..SSSS does not comunicate with Novices except through me..When you are a Super Star you must keep above the frey!!!

That's because I have found a way to mask my really identity and level from SS.  Plus, if I can keep him wrapped up getting onto the TV screen (or trying, as it seems), he has less time to really look at my profile

You are so kind!

I am just a Marriott traveler, but I love to share my experiences with others that may benefit from the mistakes and pleasures that I have had.

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

My sentiments exactly!

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Many congratulations, Jerry.

Perhaps we will share a beer in London one day.

Best wishes.

A

And speaking about upcoming congratulations. Pingreeman is only two posts from becoming a ROCK STAR.  YES a ROCK STAR.

Pingreeman,

Do two more tonight and become a Rock Star!

Go Go Go!

Pingreeman,

Let's hear from you 2 more times so we can see you become the newest Rock Star!

Tryt is right,

Bring your ideas and techniques on.

We need you input and technique.  Your analysis are second to none!

• We Now Have 2 Super Stars!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It's nice to have someone to share the glory an the SWAG with, but even the novices make Marriottbook a fun place to be (even you Jasper!). Way to go Jerry--and for what it's worth, you are the better looking and traveled Superstar

SS,

Thanks, but it takes all of us to make this site work.  For example, I am glad it was you and not me who went to NYC and reported on it.  I have lost my desire to do that again.  I stick to the Mid-West and Europe for my fun these days.

I hope and know there will be plenty of new "Superstars" in the future!

Jerry, we may joke around water cooler style, but in the end we're here to help each other, to assist in decoding Marriott Rewards and of course, keeping Jasper from being a Super Star!

Super Star Status for me is right around the corner!!!

I still have influence there so maybe we'll up the requirement to make it?  No hard feelings, right, after all it is an exclusive club for members with repeating consonants in their avatars

Thats why you need to start working on a sequal to Stepping Stones..so the rest of us have a chance to beat you to Guru!!!!

And I thought SSSSS was the highest level..Even SSSSS has a long way to go to achieve the highest level.

tomagorn Silver

Congratulations, Jerry.  I always enjoy your posts and those of the other superstar and rock stars.  The breadth of your travel experiences is truly impressive.

Jerry is well travelled and a tremendous asset to Insider's.

Thanks Tom,

That's nice of you to say.  You know if I can help you make it to SS status, you and everyone else can count on it!

Does that mean you will help SSSSS achieve Guru status???

Jasper,

Let's face it, he is "Guru" status already!

We don't need to make SSSSS "head" any bigger than it already is.

They just named Bradley Cooper Peoples sexiest man on the planet for 2011..And  thought SSSS was in contention..Maybe he came in second as a great novelist!!!!

I myself voted for Hugh Jackman.

I voted for you..I hope I did not waste my vote!!!!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

how do we "friend" people on this site?

The closest thing you can do, is to "follow" that person.  They in turn may, or may not follow you.

Tryt,

So well put!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...