4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2011 2:54 PM by anadyr RSS

Number 7

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Zagat rated this one of the best sandwich shops in NYC, and we'd have to agree.  Located at 28th and Broadway, it is a no frills, small menu, no seating place that drwas crowds until the breead runs out, then they close!

DSCN9703.JPG

I had the Pulled Pork and Mrs. SS had the Brisket.  We asked for but did not get the Plutonium discount, sorry.

If you're nearby this place is great!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: Number 7
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Sounds good..I will definately try this place during my next visit to NYC.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I told them and they'll leave the light on for you!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper,

Agree with you!  I have never heard of this establishment, but it has to be pretty good.

Thanks SS for the pictures and information.

Jerry and Jasper, it is called No. 7 Sub  at 1185 Broadway, not too far from the Chelsea FFI.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...