1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 13, 2011 7:52 PM by jasper100 RSS

Courtyard by Marriott in Quebec City

tomagorn Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I spent four days with our granddaughter at the Courtyard in Quebec City in this past June.  The trip was a "graduation" present for our granddaughter, who has been studying French for years.  The hotel could not have been more perfect for our plans.  From our room we could see the wall of old Quebec and one of the main gates.  We had a junior suite with a king bed and a sofa bed in a different room.  We shared a Jack and Jill bathroom.  The room was clean and the housekeeping staff kept it that way.  Staff in the hotel will speak to you in French or English as you prefer.  WiFi was free and we had a good connection.  In addition to being near the old city, we were also near several nice restaurants and shops.  We drove and had no trouble finding the hotel.

Quebec City itself is a delight in June.  We were so taken with the cleanliness, security, architectural mix, and friendly folks, that we are considering a visit in December for our anniversary.  If you go, plan to spend quite a bit of time in the old city, but also get down to the lower city and enjoy its historic appeal.  I can recommend the horse and buggy tour and the more formal bus tour.  Whatever else you do, be sure to sample the many different cuisines available in the myriad restaurants and cafes.  Cheers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Odessa
  • Re: Courtyard by Marriott in Quebec City
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for your review. I have never been to Quebec but plan to add it to my bucket list.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...