2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2011 5:41 PM by anadyr RSS

Chinatown and Little Italy, New York City

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

On a bright Satruday we walked from the subway to theses two locations.  Every day is market day in Chinatown so the bustle was normal. Several vendorsdid not want to let me take pictures so I reverted to old habits, this time with a Nikon rather than a Minox

DSCN9670.JPGDSCN9669.JPGDSCN9668.JPG

In Little Italy we went to what is billed as America's Oldest Expresso Bar, Ferrara's.  I have never been anywhere as spotless as this bakery--even the work area looked like a clean room!  One cup of brewed coffe is $3.75, and no refills, but it's worth it.  Jerrycoin suggested Magnolia Bakery where we'll be today, so I can compare,DSCN9675.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: Chinatown and Little Italy, New York City
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Did you have a meal at either China Town and/or Little Italy and if so, how were the meals??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chinatown and Little Italy, New York City
      Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Not really.  But we had a  great connoli at Ferrara's.  In the past we have eaten at the Excellent Dumpling House in China town.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...