4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2011 9:24 AM by vagabond12 RSS

Quebec

vagabond12 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We will be staying here for a couple of nights after Thanksgiving.....anyone have suggestions for somewheres closeby for dinner and breakfast the next day?  I've been there in the summer but not sure how if places close up for the winter.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Odessa
  • Re: Quebec
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

My personal favorites are the Continental and Aux Anciens Canadiens.  They're both in the heart of the old city.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vagabond12 Platinum

It's been awhile and I couldn't remember the name but believe the Aux Anciens Candadiens.....red roof right? is the one of the places I wanted to take my daughter and her bf to.  Thanks!

tomagorn Silver

Right across the street (Rue D'Youville) from the Courtyard is a great little restaurant/cafe named L'Accent.  They serve amazing crepes, imaginative breakfasts to suit any taste, and reasonable lunches.  We didn't try them for dinner.  My favorite spot for dinner was Le Hobbit, a nifty restaurant on Rue St. Jean about a half dozen blocks from the Courtyard.  The helpful staff at the Courtyard can give you exact directions.  Le Hobbit has French cuisine and a great sangria.  (In fact, lots of little cafes throughout Quebec City have interesting blends of sangria.)  Hope you enjoy your trip.  Salud.

Location Brand Hotel
    Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Odessa
      vagabond12 Platinum

thanks for the tips.....sounds like a great plan for breakfast and dinner one night!!  I love the location of the Courtyard and know this is going to be a great mini-vacation!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...