3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2011 1:40 PM by tryt53 RSS

The Quotient

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

At Godspell, the Stephen Schwartz revival of the Gospel of St.Mark musical, the other night a woman said to me (not my wife), "I have reached my rudeness quotient (RQ) for today."  Her comments were directed not at me but another playgoer who had plunked down on the only available seats in the lobby with a huge purse that occupied a seat to iteslf. We chatted about the lack of civility these days and the impersonal world in which we live.  Amen to that, in the Godspell moment.

Today in the Marquis Concierge Lounge, where families of 15 or more rpoamed in and out freely grazing on the "free breakfast," we gave up out table for four so that a foursome would not have to scrunch into a two top. To my amazement two of these folks shook our hands and thanked us and the other two told us how much they appreciated our moving. So, while it's easy to reach that RQ early, it's nice to see folks being nice.

Happy Veteran's Day to all

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: The Quotient
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I guess sometimes you need to take the good with the bad. Go ahead and have a glass of wine..and the wine glasses are on me!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

What? You're not still trying to collect and get a full set from the CL?

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I'll second that!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...