4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2011 12:30 AM by anadyr RSS

Attitudes

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just checked i at San Jose airport for a flight to NYC, Kennedy,  The Jet Blue customer service rep was not exactly surly but cetainly not pleasant either.  Funny how the welcome or lack of can set the tone for the entire experience.  Time for a Jet Blue email.

I think management in any service organization must train their personnel better than this person had been.  Seems odd that since we were the only people in line she could have been at least partially pleasant.  We did not demand, did not ask, just said hello and it went down from there.  I guess the eye roll and sigh when we asked her to staple the luggage tag receipts to the boarding pass was the start of it all.

Hey, out there, we are paying for these things and our business allows you to be in business, so can we at least expect some kind of neutral if not nice behavior?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Attitudes
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

That is just SO wrong!  Whether you're having a bad day or not, you shouldn't pass it on to the people you serve.  She shouldn't have had to have even been asked to staple your tag receipts.  That should have just been automatic, or if not, a smile and stapling it would have made all the difference.  Some people might need to be in a position other than interfacing with customers, and that applies to all businesses.  Hope the rest of your trip goes uphill (wait, that sounds wrong), uh, gets better from here

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

The rest will be fine as long as our takeoffs equal our landings!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

This is like my experience on Southwest last Sunday.  I hope that is my last flight on SW.  They have the Non-stop from STL to MCO, but not for me anymore.

There's always a first time for everything--this was it for JB. I hope it was an aberration

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...