3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 8:51 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Autograph Collection

jayman035 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

can i earn and redeem points at any of the Autograph Collection hotels?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Autograph Collection
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Jayman,

Check out this thread for a testimonial concerning your question.

"Autograph Collection= Nights/Points?  by Prof C

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Autograph Collection
    jayman035 Gold

thank you, that answered my question. I was looking at planning a week at the cosmopolitan in vegas. i have heard very good reviews from some friends that have stayed there.

• Re: Autograph Collection
      painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

There has been quite a bit of chatter on here about that hotel. Try searching the Cosmopolitan, you may find it heady reading.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...