This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2011 7:35 PM by jasper100 RSS

What happened to my poll? Help!!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I posted a poll on how many times do Insiders frequent this site. I now cannot find it...Can anyone tell me where it disappeared to?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What happened to my poll? Help!!!
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi Jasper,

It's not this poll

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/polls/1043

that you're thinking of, is it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

No..it was the poll that asked how many time do you visit the Insiders site, i.e, one a day, once a week, etc...

I remember that one.  Let me look for it too

I am glad you remember it..so it confirms that I am not going out of my mind!!!

I am pretty sure I did not delete it..Pingreeman may be the only one to help here!!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Jasper,

I saw it and voted, but cannot find it either!

Good luck.

The case of the missing Poll....A novel by SSSS (Super Star Stepping Stone)...I must think he had something to do with this poll disappearing!!!

• What happened to my poll? Help!!!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Another case of abuse? Did you try the search engine?

Yes..were you able to find it at all?

Sorry, I did not mean you, I meant the real Stepping Stone in the same named novel!!!!

I looked through every search, and poll category, and even tried manually typing in direct poll numbers, and still didn't find it.  I found a lot of poll numbers that told me file not found, which sounds like they may have purposely or accidentally removed that poll.  I think I would also ask NathalieF , Andy, if he can find out what happened to it.

I guess it is not important..I can easily set it up again. Just thought someone might be able to find out how this happened..  Thanks for everyone trying to help me out here!!!

I can't find it either, sorry

• What happened to my poll? Help!!!

Jasper did you check the time limited box when making that poll--if so maybe it is eliminated after a while?

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I voted on the poll, too, so I know it was there. I cannot imagine how it disappeared unless it was somehow accidently deleted.

Jasper - I navigated to your profile and then content>authored>polls>sort by date created (descending) and it was not listed, either, the most recent being What is your current elite level? . It is possible that the CM could have deleted it, but I am stumped.

Please note that I have reposted the Poll at the following link:

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/polls/1053

kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews

I lost mine once - and a browse and look for polls only found it for me.    I haven't tried to sort by poll and then by date yet though.  Try that.

Yes, I tried that and it did not help..Just disappeared into the sunset unfortunately, but I have reinstated the poll!!!

kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews

I answered after someone answered that it was removed by CM.    What is the reasons for Poll removal if we are all sharing data?   Anyone?

I cannot imagine why the CM would have removed the poll unless it was by accident!!!

Agreed.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

No way the CM deleted the poll on purpose - accidents do happen. Best guess. BTW - I voted on the new poll; I like it better. (LOL)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi Jasper - we didn't delete the poll but I don't have an immediate answer for you. I'll follow up with you by direct message to try to clarify.

I did not think so..I don't think I deleted it either..No big deal...I reinstated the poll. Apparently either a bug in the system or I did something that I was not aware of...Thanks for your feedback though!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...