6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2011 10:23 AM by heatherjt RSS

Identity Safe Logon not working

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

So,

I've noticed that if I use Norton's Identity Safe to log-on automatically to Marriott.com it takes a few tries with the correct name and password to be allowed in. Anyone else see this happening and is there a work-around other than logging in manually?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Identity Safe Logon not working
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Only the great Pingreeman can answer these kind of questions. That's is one of the many reasongs why it is so good to have him as part of this site!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I agree with you Jasper!

Too much for this Mid-Westerner.

Help Pingreeman, I've logged in and I can't get in!

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I do not use Norton 360 for Identity Safe even though I have it on my computer, but here's what I suggest - delete the current configuration for the Marriott site and see if that improves logging in.

Begin by choosing Manage Identity Protection:

Manage Identidy Protection.gif

Choose the Manage Logins:

Manage Logins.gif

Find the one for Marriott and delete it (you can always re-establish it again):

Manage Logins - delete.gif

Thanks but I did this once.  I even tried it with my MR number instead of the email and it seems not to like it.  Let me check with folks at Marriott.com and see if they know.

heatherjt Marriott Associate

Steppingstones, I've consulted with our IT group but they'll need your MR number to try and troubleshoot this.  Send it to me offline and we'll try to help you out.  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...