6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 1:30 AM by anadyr RSS

Novel Concierge Ideas

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This article mentions that uber-luxury and boutique hotels have taken the concept of concierge to a new level, including one called the Sleep Concierge.  Just imagine!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: Novel Concierge Ideas
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

SS:

Since you have that gold key, are you a secret member of the Les Clefs D'or as mentioned in the article??

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I am the founder actually (in my dreams) but can make a mean toasted cheese if called upon!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

You won't get much sleep in the CL at Marquise in NYC, but try!  Have a great trip!

As a Super Star they have reserved a separate lounge for us, with private assistants and even real silver flatware. It's on the 70th floor of the Marquis.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, and you will have Jasper waiting on you!

At last I can help those less fortunate and with fewer posts!  Thanks for reminding me!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...