2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2011 10:02 AM by kristyw RSS

Promotion Central?

kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I wanted to see how many members take advantage of "Promotion Central" on your Profile?    I have encountered many members that don't know Promotion Central exists.      I was thinking that some items such as this should be more prominent on the Marriott page when logged in.  Some members may not be aware of the extras or be as savvy as other members that travel on personal, business, group travel, use the Marriott Reward Credit Card, sign up for travel in Promotion Central for reward Bonus events, or use the Marriott Rewards Insiders.  

Should Promotion Central be more prominent and is it placed in the "My Account Tab" for specific reasons?   Just a few ideas, thoughts and questions to discuss.  :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Promotion Central?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

The most important promotions to me personally are the Megabonus promos for which I am automatically enrolled having PP status (others might be enrolled automatically with any status, but I do not know for certain). As for the other promotions, when one is for earning 20% bonus points for a property in another part of the world, that is never enough incentive for me to plan my next vacation, especially when I have 2+MM points and can use them anywhere. However, I do think you have a good point for others but just not necessary for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Promotion Central?
      kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews

At what level do you "not" have to enroll in the Promotion Central Marriott Promotions (like MegaBonus) and are automatically enrolled?   

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...