5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2011 8:22 PM by anadyr RSS

Marquis bound, need info?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Mrs. SS and I are off to NYC in a few days.  Has anyone been at the Marquis recently and if so, were you in one of the refurbished rooms?  Do you have photos and can you post them?  Just wondering.

My new Zagat Guide for 2012 gives The View, the top of the hotel restaurant, mixed reviews and also says that it is very expensive.  I have only had an adult beverage there and that was years ago. I know one Insider posted about her experience there, has anyone else been and can you give some details?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: Marquis bound, need info?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I was upgraded to a corner room that was renovated in September, 2011 during the US Open.. Very nice room. I will see if I have any pictures. I forgot whether I took pictures of the room or not. But it was a very large room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks Jasper, we always get a Times Square concierge level room and haveonce or twice gotten the suite on the 44th floor. Older but lots of room. Hope you can find those photos.

stevew Platinum

I was in a remodeled corner suite in August. Here is a picture. Unfortunately, I did not take a second view to show the other half of the room. I am by the door. There is a sofa to my left. To the left of the bed is the desk and left of the desk is a large window with a view of Times Square.

Marquis corner suite.jpg

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I am glad you provided a picture of the remodeled corner room as I was unable to find any that I took!!!

Looks very nice thanks--I will post a pic or two when I get there day after tomorrow

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...