2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2011 10:12 AM by jasper100 RSS

Fewer Marriott Reward emails?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

cm.jpg

Maybe I am confused (my wife needs to vote on this poll if there was one) or just not paying attention but it seems I am getting fewer emails from Marriott Rewards these days.  Used to get about one per week but that's what was happening last summer. Most recently I got one or two with cruise offerings, but no others.

Anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

And yes I have a newer image, just thought this one (which I wear as a medallion) was classier

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fewer Marriott Reward emails?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

Ironically, I felt I was getting too many e-mails, so a couple of months ago, I unchecked Hotel Specials, Partner Offers, and eBreaks in my Marriott profile. Based on the remaining opt-in of Promotions & News, I believe the number is about the same.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fewer Marriott Reward emails?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I guess I did not notice a reduction in e-mails!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...