5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2011 9:13 AM by anadyr RSS

And you think you have a few paid nights

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This lady hasn't checked out in 10yrs from a Marriott outside of DC

This takes brand loyalty to a whole new level and sorta exposes how hotels can actually become more than "just a place to stay"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Virginia, USA
  • Re: And you think you have a few paid nights
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

She should be made an honorary Plutonium Elite. And I thought I had a lot of nights at Marriotts!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews

All I can say is WOW!!!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Have a friend who has lived in a RI every day since January 1999--talk about Hydrogen Plutonium, Zirconium elite status!

He's the most frequent of all frequent stayers, and a great card player to boot.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...