4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2011 12:36 PM by jerrycoin RSS

This is for you, NU!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Since you like Gene Hackman, (Tell us why?), I met him in Hollywood and what a great guy!  I think he is from Danville, Il.  He was filming a movie called "Hoosiers", which I have never seen, but was a wonderful person to visit with!Scan10001.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hollywood, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Omaha Marriott
  • This is for you, NU!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

You da man, Jerry!  French Connection is one of my all time favorite movies.  I worked drug interdiction in the Benelux some 30 years ago and always wanted to get in a car chase like the scene from the movie.  Never happened...but I still like Popeye Doyle.  Not sure where Hackman is from, but I'm familiar with Danville, exit 220 on I-70.  Spent a few nights at that FFI.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• This is for you, NU!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Gene was the voice of United Airlines (pre-bankrupcy) and also in the Unforgiven, one of the best westerns made

• Re: This is for you, NU!
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

The night we met him, he willingly signed a movie poster that my buddy had Clint Eastwood, and Morgan Freeman previously sign.  What a great movie, if there is a better Western, you will need to start another thread!  Note the poster in this picture, it was signed by all three stars of The Unforgiven.PTDC0010.JPG

Location Brand Hotel
      Hollywood, California, USA Renaissance Hotels Omaha Marriott
      • Re: This is for you, NU!
        Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

A good friend is an extra in the unforgiven but he's been associated with the Malpaso Production Company for a long time.  He did not do anything in J. Edgar, but wants to get back in the"game."

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...