2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2011 5:45 PM by lakeshore RSS

Witchita Marriott

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just had a great stay at the Witchita Marriott. A big thanks to Heidi for the fantastic suite uprade, as we were traveling with our children, and.the extra rooms were great! Heidi, you certainly know how to make a platinum member feel special! The customer service all around was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wichita, Kansas, USA
  • Re: Witchita Marriott
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Glad you had a good experience with the Marriott..These are the kind of reviews we like to hear!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Witchita Marriott
      lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Yes, Jasper, it was so nice after a rough summer of travel with Marriotts, that this trip was wonderful. I also posted about our stay in Chicago, where we were treated like appreciated, honored guests, too. It was an amazing trip...I just wanted to keep on traveling, as it felt as if we had  some sort of golden ticket wherever we went:)

Almost home now, with renewed faith in Marriott...maybe the tide is turning??? I sure hope so!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...